Important Registration Information
To register online for a class/program:
1) Create an account on Rec Desk (register all family members who will be participating programs)
* Remember your user name/password for easy access and registration for future programs
2) Pay the 2017 Annual Registration Fee of $5.00. This fee is per person, per year (December - November).
3) Find the program you're looking for, and follow the prompts to register & pay! *Before you register, please take a minute to review our policies for Refunds, Cancellations, and Transfers listed below.
Click here to: Register for a Program!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
(There is a $10.00 minimum credit card charge)
Please review our refund policy BEFORE you register to avoid confusion and disappointment.
Because our programming is 100% funded by course fees, our refund policies are strictly adhered to.
- In the event that your course is cancelled due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund.
- Pro-rated refunds will only be given if a cancelled class cannot be rescheduled.
- In the case of a medical withdrawal, a refund minus a 10% administration fee will be processed when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Any other withdrawal fees will be determined by the PRCE Director and accompanied by a 20% processing fee.
- Refunds will only be given via household credit, check, and credit card. Credit Card refunds will be processed within 5 to 7 business days. Refunds issues by check will be processed within 2 to 4 weeks.
- $5.00 Annual Registration fee will not be refunded.
- Parks, Recreation & Community Education reserves the right to cancel and/or combine any program with insufficient enrollment within 7 Days prior to the class’s start date. All participants will be notified of changes in schedule.
- Please be sure to provide an up to date email and phone number so that we can contact you.
- When public schools are closed for either school/Town events or due to inclement weather, programs will not be held on that day. Classes will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Classes will not be on legal holidays.
- You may request to transfer into another class If:
- The request is made before the 2nd meeting of the class.
- There is space available on the roster for the class that you would like to transfer into.
- The minimum participation number is still met for the class you are currently enrolled in.
- A $15.00 transfer fee is paid in full.
Participation in this program may involve risk of injury. As a parent, guardian, or participant, I am aware of these hazards and my ability to participate. In consideration for participation in the program(s) listed above, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release any and all claims of damage against the Town of Littleton, its successors and assigns, employees, agents, and representatives for any and all kinds of injury, including but not limited to personal injury and/or property damage suffered by my child, or myself, or my ward, while participating in this activity. In addition, I give my permission for the child(ren) to be treated by qualified medical personnel in the event that the above named parent/guardian can not be reached at the phone numbers above.