PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY EDUCATION
33 Shattuck Street, Room #120, Littleton, MA 01460
978-540-2490 or email us at email@example.com
Regular Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Fridays 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Education should be a lifelong pursuit and we are here to provide you with as many opportunities as we possibly can. I want to thank all of our patrons for their support of our programs; without you we would not be able to provide the extensive catalog of courses and trips.
We are also moving over to a new registration software called RecDesk. Not only will it be easier to use than our old system, but is also mobile ready. Meaning you can check our programs and offerings on the go and sign up and pay for classes via your Smartphone or Tablet. We cannot carry over any of the household information from the old program, so you will need to create a new account. It doesn’t take long just go to set one up today.
Reminder EVERY family member must pay the $5.00 annual registration fee prior to registering for any activities!
Please feel free to contact us or stop by the office we can help you find something new and exciting. Also, please remember to go to the website above and create a new account with our RecDesk registration software.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Long Lake Boat Ramp is now open for the season! Be Safe! Please take a moment to review the 2017 laws and safety requirements:
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 from 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Summer Camp registration is OPEN!
- Sailing School registration in now OPEN!
- Weekly Swim lesson registration in now OPEN!
- T.A.S.K. (Teen After School Klub) is running and registration is open for the school year! Sign your child up for 2-5 days for fun, structured after school time with their peers.
- Create a new account and register for an enrichment class or two on our new online registration program called RecDesk!