The Town of Littleton is excited to offer residents in our community a secure and convenient method to make a variety of payments to the Town using our online payment tool. If you haven't already, you can establish a My Account profile which provides you with the following benefits:
- Quicker payment process using pre-filled account information
- Access to transaction payment history
- Use of payment reminders
- Ability to schedule payments
Using the Payment Tool
Use the following links for the payment you wish to make:
- Real Estate, Personal Property and Excise Tax Payments
- Littleton School Department Fees
- Tigers' Den Monthly Fees
- Department of Public Works Transfer Station Stickers
- Order Marriage, Birth and Death Certificates, Dog Licenses, Underground Storage Permits and Town Offices Room Rentals
- Pay for Fire Department Open Air Burning Permits
- Make Donations to the Ruben Hoar Library Building Fund
- Make Donations to the Tax Relief for Elders and Disabled (TREAD) Fund
You have two options for paying your bill; either by electronic check or by credit card. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for processing.
It is free to pay by electronic check. You will need one of your checks with you when you pay your bill online in order to get your account number and the bank's routing number from it. You will be shown where this information is on your check.
We accept MasterCard and Discover cards for all of the above payments. Visa is also accepted for tax payments only. There will be a convenience fee for each online payment. The credit card service provider charges the fee to your credit card. When paying by credit card, the fee amount will appear in a separate box and will be totaled with the amount of the tax. View the Credit Card Fee Schedule.
To pay Parking Tickets issued by the Town, use the Kelly and Ryan Associates payment site.