Couper Farm Estates
New Information for August 17, 2023 Meeting
Signed Bond Release Aug. 2023
DPW Director Memo Aug. 2023
New Information for August 3, 2023 Meeting
Task Order GIA - Couper Site Review
GIA Site Visit Memo - Couper Farms
Bond Vote for PB Review/Signature
Update July 2023:
Field Development has requested final bond release for the Couper Farm Estates Subdivision.
Planning Board is scheduled to discuss this request at the July 20, 2023.
For subdivision construction Site Inspection memos, please see "Definitive Open Space Subdivision".
- Couper Farm Estates was approved as an Open Space and Over-55 Residential Development; a copy of the consolidated decision. View the Couper Farm Estates Recorded Decision Form D (PDF)
- Added September 1, 2022: The August 2022 Zoning Board of Appeals decision regarding Couper Farm Estates. View the ZBA Decision on 19-20 Dean Lane (PDF).
- Added September 1, 2022: The Over-55 Residential Development Bylaw was in effect when the application for Couper Farm Estates was approved. View the Over-55 Residential Development Bylaw (PDF).
The Planning Board opened a consolidated Public Hearing for the Definitive (Open Space) Subdivision "Couper Farm Estates" at 7:30 pm on Thursday, January 12, 2017, in Room 103 of Town Hall; the Public Hearing was continued to Thursday, February 2 in Room 103 of Town Hall. Definitive Subdivision and Special Permit application materials and comments are posted below.
The Planning Board considered the Preliminary (Open Space) Subdivision "Couper Farm Estates" at the November 3, and December 1, 2016 Planning Board meetings. Prior sketch plans and Preliminary Subdivision application materials are posted:
- Definitive Open Space Subdivision
- Preliminary Open Space Subdivision
- Sketch Plans
- Recorded Plans - Couper Farm Estates
Proposed Sidewalk Update June 2018
Use the links to access maps applicable to the Couper Farm project: