All Businesses or Persons wishing to go door to door OR mobile food trucks soliciting on any public property in Littleton are required to have a permit.
Permits are good for this current calendar year only.
- $100.00 (This cost is for the business and includes one solicitor)
- $25.00 (For each additional solicitor within the business)
The prerequisites for a permit:
- Application for Permit Form (PDF)
- Completed CORI Form (PDF)for each solicitor
- Copy of Current ID from each solicitor
- Headshot Photo (for permit badge)
Return the above forms, documents, and payment by:
- Visit us during our regular business hours OR Mail to: Littleton Town Clerk's Office P.O. Box 1305 Littleton MA 01460
- In-person payments may be made by cash, check or charge/debit card.
- Card payments are subject to a processing fee.
- Check payments are to be made payable to the Town of Littleton
Terms and conditions:
- No soliciting can be done until all paperwork is received, all CORIs are approved and badges are picked up.
Door to Door Soliciting:
- Check in DAILY with the Littleton Police station & provide them with the streets/neighborhoods being solicited (located at 500 Great Rd)
- Soliciting is 9-5 (& completely off all personal properties by 6)
- Soliciting is Monday through Friday Only
Food Truck Vendors:
- Soliciting hours are from 9am to dusk.
- Vendors participating in town approved events, may have these hours extended to the hours of the event.
2023 Approved Solicitors:
Fox Pest Control
• Neal Weber
• Jeremy Carrera
• David Orme
Find Your Village Real Estate
• Lisa Stahovec
• Kymberlee Albertelli
• Ionnis Sarrou
Keller Williams Realty
• Jennifer Coleman
Chicken Bites Inc. dba Augusta’s Chicken on the Road
• Alyssa Chase
• Joseph Barrett