The Elder and Human Services (EHS) Van is currently running 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. A telephonic Health Screening will be done prior to your scheduled ride. Please call Dispatch as you normally would, to schedule your ride at 978-844-6809.
- Transportation requests must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Call as soon as you schedule your appointment. Please call 978-844-6809 to schedule your ride. We will do our best to accommodate same-day Emergency medical appointments.
- When scheduling your appointment, you must have the exact street, number and town of where you are going, as well as any information on when you will be finished with your appointment.
- Be ready at least one half-hour before your pick-up time and expect to wait at least one half-hour for your pickup. Time for appointments must be between 9 am and return to Littleton by 3 pm.
- In order to serve you better, when making a reservation for transportation, please Do not leave your requests on the answering machine, just your name and number.
If your ride back is canceled, please call the Dispatcher at 978-844-6809.
Due to the increase in the volume of rides, it is possible that you will have to be picked up earlier than your requested pick-up time for your appointment or that you will have to wait on your return trip. All efforts are being made to accommodate everyone.
Littleton COA MART Van Charges (Van Service for Seniors & the Disabled)
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 3 pm
If the MART Van departure and return to Littleton is 15 miles or greater, your cost is $7, except as noted:
- Medical appointments in Town: $1.50
- Shopping in Town: $1.50
- Medical appointments out of Town: $2
- Shopping out of Town: $2
- Medical and Shopping out of Town only to: Harvard, Ayer, Groton, Westford, Acton and Concord: $2
Rides to Senior Diner and COA Always Free!